POM ECO-B: SUSTAINABLE PORTFOLIO OFFERING
Celanese has risen to the sustainability challenge developing a sustainable polyoxymethylene that is chemically identical to conventional POM and that does not use or contain food or feed crops. POM ECO-B does not compete with any food production.
Advantages of Celanese POM ECO-B: a mass balance bio-based sustainable solution
• No requalification needed
• Identical properties and performance
• Maintains regulatory certifications
• Low emission grades for automotive also available
PLUS Sustainability benefits:
• 50% Reduction in CO2 footprint (GWP – Global Warming Potential) per KG of POM polymer basis
• Up to 97% bio-content via ISCC+ Certified mass-balance approach
Download our product information to explore a sustainable drop-in solution for the reduction of CO2 footprint in your automotive application.