Main Frame for Electronic in 48V
To make optimal use of the very limited space, the design of the new generation of these parts was focused on keeping the installation dimensions as precise as possible while achieving high tolerances.
- Flame-retardant, hydrolytic stabilized
- Thin wall thickness with high stiffness
- Good flowability (overmolding)
- High precision requiring low shrinkage,
- Heat shock strength -40 to +120°C
Download our case study to explore how Celanese is creating customer value in the automotive future mobility space.